Bethlehem University hosted the Ninth Palestinian International Chemistry Conference on 1-2 November 2019. The conference was organized by the Palestinian Chemical Society in coordination with Palestine Academy for Science and Technology and Bethlehem University,
During the opening session, Dean of the Faculty of Science and Chair of the Conference Dr. Michael Hanania welcomed the attendees and thanked the partners for their support.
Vice President for Academic Affairs Dr. Irene Hazou stressed the importance of this conference and its timing to link academic education with the market. She added that Chemistry is of great importance because of its association with other natural sciences, medical sciences and the industry.
The two-day conference provided a platform for academics and researchers from various Palestinian and international universities to present research in various fields of chemistry. It also included panel discussions and keynote speeches.
- Software Engineering Students Present Graduation Projects
- Training of Science Teachers Held on Campus
- Feature: Artificial Intelligence Championship Winner
- BU Hosts the IX Palestinian International Chemistry Conference
- FEATURE: “Students Think We Perform Magic’’
- Second Annual Workshop on Software Engineering
- Bethlehem University Students Featured on the Front Cover of Scientific Magazine
- Faculty of Science Holds Science Fair
- Colloquium in memory of Stephen Hawking