Faculty Member / Communications
The English Department at Bethlehem University is seeking a qualified individual to serve as a full-time faculty member to teach English Communications courses at the undergraduate level starting Fall 2022.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Relations and/or English Communications especially in digital communications from an internationally recognized and accredited university. A PhD in the discipline is preferred.
- Excellent or near-native command of English is required
- At least, five years of experience in public relations or communications
- A proven record of teaching and/or training in communication is a plus.
- The candidate must show the ability to conduct research or experience in research activity in the discipline. Publication in academic journals is a plus.
The Application Process:
- Complete the application form provided by HR in the link below with all the required documentation.
- Submit your completed application and documentation to the HR Office or by email to HR@Bethlehem.edu no later than noontime on the 3 June, 2022.
- Only completed applications with all the necessary documentation will be reviewed beginning the 3 June, 2022.
- Successful candidates will be called for a face-to-face interview during which a full job description will be discussed.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.