Vacancies for Full-Time & Part-Time Faculty Members
Bethlehem University is seeking highly qualified and well experienced full-time and part-time faculty members to fill the following positions for the upcoming Academic year, Fall 2022:
- Full-time teaching position in the Faculty of Science – Analytical and/or Environmental Chemistry or related topics, Ph.D.
- Full-time teaching position in the Faculty of Science – Computational Engineering / Simulation, Computational Science or Industrial Mathematics, Ph.D.
- Full-time teaching position in the Faculty of Science – Software Engineering or related field, Ph.D.
- Part-time teaching positions in the Faculty of Arts – Sociology, Ph.D.
- Part-time teaching position in the Faculty of Arts – Social Sciences, Ph.D.
- At least, 5 years of teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge in the required teaching domain
- Published research in a Refereed Journal
- Ph.D. is required / Master’s degree in a related field could be considered
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified candidates can fill out the application below and submit it with all needed attachments (please see application form) to the HR Office by noontime, 3 June 2022, or email it to: HR@bethlehem.edu
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.