Bethlehem University is seeking an experienced and qualified candidate to serve as a Biology Lab Assistant. The general purpose of the Biology Lab Assistant position is to assist in the preparations and the general upkeep of all laboratory classes offered by the Biology department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Laboratory Medical Sciences.
- Experience in preparing educational laboratories.
- Good English and Arabic language skills both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates can complete the application below and submit it with all needed attachments (please see application form) to the HR Office by noon time 15 August 2022, or email it to: HR@bethlehem.edu