Part-Time Job: Communication Officer/Content Author and Editor
Job duration: From 1 September – 30 December 2022
Bethlehem University is seeking an experienced and qualified candidate to serve as a Communications Officer/Content Author and Editor. The general purpose of the Communications Officer/Content Author position is to work with others to oversee, manage, and implement an external outreach strategy that ensures an increase in awareness of Bethlehem University. to write news articles pertaining to Bethlehem University, overseeing, authoring, and editing the Bethlehem University News Magazine (BUN).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, or Management is required. A Master’s degree is advantageous.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience directly related to the specified duties and responsibilities, such as editing, marketing, public relations, or communications is required; experience in education, nonprofit, marketing, or fundraising organization preferred.
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken. Arabic and/or any other language would be an added value.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; sound judgment and integrity
Qualified candidates can complete the application below and submit it with all needed attachments (please see application form) to the HR Office by noon time 18 August 2022, or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be called for a face-to-face interview during which a full job description will be discussed.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.