Our mission is to uphold and strengthen the university’s reputation, image, and values. We strive to raise awareness about Bethlehem University, promote its academic profile, and draw attention to the impact our alumni, faculty, staff, and students have, on local and international levels. MarCom is the custodian of the Bethlehem University Brand and is the resource for campus communication, internally and externally. We also strive to make the experience of our visitors and donors to campus enjoyable, fruitful, and informative especially with regards to how their donations are employed.
In an effort to further promote the mission of Bethlehem University to provide quality teaching, research, and community service, the MarCom works
• To assist Faculties, Departments, Centers, and the Administration with media outreach, visual branding, publications, and website design services.
• To enhance and promote a positive image of Bethlehem University.
• To raise awareness of Bethlehem University’s programs and achievements through publications and media.
• To Create an interactive relationship with our Alumni and increase their engagement with the university.
• To increase the enrolment of students.
• Invite benefactors to campus and keep them updated about the University matters.
Bethlehem University hosted a group of 22 girls and their teachers coming from…
On Wednesday and Thursday, 21st and 22nd of September 2022, two groups of…
Bethlehem Business Incubator (BBI) at Bethlehem University in collaboration with Applied Research Institute…