Enterprise Information Systems Unit (EIS)
The EISU established in September 2014 located in Room C-214 in the Social & Culture Building. The mission of EISU is to plan, implement, and support administrative information systems throughout the university. These systems range from small departmental applications to comprehensive, enterprise systems. A team of System Administrator and IT Application Administration manages the Enterprise Information Systems Unit.
The EISU responsibilities include database administration, system integration, system design, programming, implementation, and on-going maintenance and support of the various systems.
The Unit will manage the legacy and the new evolving systems:
- Legacy systems: Registration
- MenaITech From Ultimit for the HR and Payroll.
- The Raiser’s Edge from Blackbaud.
- Libsys from Noursoft for the Library Management.
- Bethlehem University Web site (BBNC).
- Bethlehem University Portal site (BUAP).
Our Skilled Employees
Anwar Isied, M.Sc.
Jihad Najajreh, M.Sc.
System Administrator (EIS)
Manager of Enterprise Information Systems Unit