Aim of the Award:
This award was launched in Academic Year 2019-2020. It aims to honor students and alumni of Bethlehem University who promote the reputation and the image of the University through their outstanding achievements at the local, regional and international levels. The award also aims to attract quality students to enroll at Bethlehem University.
Such achievements include the following examples:
- A student having earned a significant title in a certain subject area from a respectable institution, locally, regionally or internationally.
- A student being selected to represent Bethlehem University in a regional or international institution and having made a significant achievement as attested by the inviting institution.
- An alumna/alumnus having been officially recognized by their employer or a related external entity for a significant contribution in the development of the organization or in enhancing its reputation.
A current student or an alumna/alumnus may apply for the award by filling out the appropriate application form and attach the required documents.
Members of the university community, Faculty or Staff may nominate a current student or a graduate who they think meets the criteria by filling out the appropriate form.
Application forms should be filled out electronically, printed and submitted to the Assistant to the Vice Chancellor in a sealed envelope during March of every year with the deadline being the last Friday of the same month.
- Student Application Form
- Nominator of a Student Application Form
- Alumni Application Form
- Nomination of Alumni Application Form
The Executive Council headed by the Vice Chancellor will serve as the committee in charge of selecting the awardee.
A Plaque of Appreciation and a Citation that introduces the awardee and his/her outstanding achievement.
Conferral of Award:
The award will be conferred during the Graduation Ceremony of the University.
Conferral of the award will be limited to two awardees per year, one during each of the two graduation ceremonies.