العلاقات الأكاديمية الخارجية
Message from the Vice President
As chief academic officer of Bethlehem University, I am responsible for providing strategic vision, leadership, and management for Academic Affairs with the support of and in consultation with the senior academic officers, deans, chairpersons, and a dedicated qualified faculty. We are deeply committed to providing excellence in all areas of teaching, scholarship, and service through our five faculties and Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism. We are dedicated to our Lasallian mission and values, and committed to provide our students a supportive environment that promotes their success.
The Office of Academic Affairs supports, enhances, and promotes the mission of Bethlehem University by fostering academic excellence and providing overall leadership for all academic programs of the University. The Office advocates for, supports, and sustains excellence in teaching and learning; scholarship, research, and creative activity; and community engagement and public service. The Office is committed to creating an environment conducive to academic excellence and responsible citizenship.
The Office of Academic Affairs works to advance an academic environment in which quality, innovation, rigor/challenge, and active student learning and engagement are paramount. In accord with Bethlehem University’s mission, the Office will be known for enhancing educational processes; promoting excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service; and fostering a spirit of inquiry and independence of mind in the pursuit of knowledge, all in service of the common good. The Office strives to promote a University culture that supports faculty, academic staff, and administrators at all career stages through a responsive and innovative professional development program.
- Is committed to a broad academic foundation in the humanities, the arts, social and natural
- sciences, communication, and quantitative reasoning;
- Promotes the University’s liberal arts heritage and its high-quality, challenging, and responsive
- academic programs
- Values student-centered learning and teaching focused on student engagement and success;
- Protects freedom of inquiry and independence of mind in pursuit of knowledge;
- Values professional development designed to enhance the quality of teaching and learning,
- scholarship, and outreach;
- Encourages interdisciplinary and international scholarship;
- Recognizes and supports the importance of lifelong learning;
- Supports collaboration/partnerships both within and external to Bethlehem University;
- Reinforces an environment of continuous improvement and quality assurance through assessment
- of programs, processes, and outcomes;
- Recognizes and rewards academic accomplishments and leadership; and
- Advocates for students, faculty, and academic programs.
د. ايمان السقا
نائب الرئيس للشؤون الأكاديمية
- مبنى دلسال، غرفة رقم D-226b
- 022741241 فرعي 2420
أخبار جامعة بيت لحم
استقبل معهد إدارة الفنادق والسياحة في جامعة بيت لحم أربعة من طلابه الذين…
قام وفد إيطالي من بلدية ريجيو إميليا بزيارة جامعة بيت لحم يوم الاربعاء…
وقعت جامعة بيت لحم ممثلة بنائب الرئيس الأعلى الأخ الدكتور بيتر براي وملحق…
تدعوكم وحدة شؤون الخريجين/ مكتب التسويق والتواصل لحضور لقاء الخريجين “لمتنا في جامعتنا “احتفالاً باليوبيل الذهبي للجامعة وذلك يوم الخميس 21 أيلول 2023 من الساعة 4:00 – 6:00 مساءً في مسرح الجامعة. يتخلل اللقاء فقرات…