Bethlehem: History, Archaeology and Cultural Heritage
Call for Papers 2023
• The length of the presentation is 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion.
• Abstracts will be reviewed by expert scientific committees.
• Selected papers from the conference will be published in a special issue in the Bethlehem University Journal after anonymous review and revision
• Abstracts and complete research papers are to be submitted according to the dates below, and any inquiries related to the conference should be sent to the conference e-mail.
• Conference Date: 9-10 March 2023
• Abstract submission date: 30 November 2022
• Reply to accepted abstracts: 10 December 2022
• Complete research papers, after making the required revisions, due: 15 January 2023
• Announcement of the final program of the conference: 1 March 2023
Terms and conditions of participation
• To submit a paper or poster to the Bethlehem International Conference, candidates must send an abstract by email to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
• The research must be original.
• The research should not be extracted from a dissertation or a master’s thesis.
• The abstract should include a clear title, research problem and results, and should not exceed 250 words.
• The author needs to provide his/her contact information, his/her institutional affiliation and his/her e-mail address clearly for communication purposes.
• In cases of research collaboration among different authors, the first author will be expected to present the paper.
• Each candidate or group may submit only one paper.
• Use Simplified Arabic font size 14 in Arabic papers and Times New Roman font size 12 in English papers.
• Final studies and papers should not exceed 7000 words, including full documentation, according to the format used in the discipline.
The conference activities will include a tour of the landmarks and cultural heritage sites in Bethlehem, and it will conclude its activities with a concert by one of the Palestinian heritage groups in the area.