Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The duties of the Simulation Coordinator include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with the course faculty to determine the student needs and correlate those needs with course objectives to develop appropriate and effective healthcare simulation equipment set-ups and simulation sessions.
- Provide support for lab students and faculty to improve competencies and skills in meeting course objectives.
- Maintain and update facilities and equipment inventory.
- Promote the use of the lab, schedule and coordinate training sessions to provide for inter-professional education.
- Schedule room usage and equipment needed.