Enrollment Procedures 2020
The required steps to complete registration for MRTS Program are as follows:
Step 1: The MRTS Application Packet will be available either at the Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism office at Bethlehem University or online by accessing the following link: http://admission.bethlehem.edu/admissioncard/
The application fee is 110 JDs that can be paid in one of the following two methods:
- If the application is obtained from the office, payment is accepted in cash and a username and password will be given directly to the applicant, this selling method will only be available for the period (July 13th – July 23rd, 2020).
- If the application is accessed online, payment using a credit card can be made. A username and password will be sent by SMS (for local mobile numbers only) and to the applicants’ email upon payment for the period (June 24th – July 24th, 2020).
Step 2: Access the on-line application form and enter all the required information. Do not forget to print out the application after completing it.
Step 3: Submit the printed out application form along with all required supporting documents to the Institute of Hotel Management & Tourism Office by Friday the 24th of July 2020. The required documents are listed below under the ‘Required supporting documents’ section.
Step 4: Once a student is officially accepted, s/he must proceed to the Registrar’s Office for official enrollment
Step5: Tuition fee is determined on a per credit basis. The rate for 2020/2021 is set at 120 JDs per credit hour. In addition, a student has to pay registration fees (40 JDs per semester), computer fees (30 JDs per semester), accident insurance (10 JDs per semester), graduation fees (50 JDs per student), library fees (5 JDs per semester) and BU ID fees (5 JDs per student). All payments are to be made at the Arab Bank in Bethlehem
in Jordanian Dinars. Scholarships are not awarded unless funds become available.
Step 6: Classes for the Fall Semester will start by the first week of September.
Required supporting documents
– Official Transcripts of previously earned academic Degree(s) stamped by MOHE
– Official Copy of High School Diploma stamped by the Ministry of Education
– 2 Reference Letters: 1 from a faculty member and 1 from the employer.
– A current CV.
– Photo Copy from the ID or Passport
– 2 Personal Photos
– A short essay describing the applicant’s motivations and expectations towards the program (max. 200 words)
– Receipt of the Application Fee of 110 JDs.
– Official copy of other Degrees or Diplomas (if any);
– Certificates of Foreign Language proficiency (if any);
– Certificates attesting professional skills (if any).
*** Note: All documents submitted along with the application are part of Bethlehem University records and will not be returned to the applicant under any circumstance.