Do you have an innovative idea or business?
Are you thinking to develop your business to something else to overcome the economic crisis?
Do you want to establish a business that also benefits the society providing a missing product/service or creating employment?
The Bethlehem Business Incubator (BBI) and the Yunus Social Business Centre (YSBC) of Bethlehem University are happy to announce the opening of the call for new ideas of businesses in the frame of the project “Start Your Business” funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS).
BBI and YSBC are looking for the following typologies of businesses:
- New innovative start-ups.
- Already existing businesses to be boosted, developed, or converted.
- Social businesses.
The entrepreneurs who will apply must have:
- Excellent and innovative ideas supported by data
- Strong commitment
If shortlisted, the entrepreneurs will meet the staff of BBI and YSBC to better assess the ideas and to identify their needs to develop a tailored program of incubation/acceleration.
The Ideas selected will:
- Have access to a capacity building program
- Receive funding in the form of consultancy and technical services* such as:
- Business plan
- Developing a company profile; mission, vision, objectives, and values
- Website creation
- Social media channels creation and posts
- Branding material
- Registration and legal services (Taxation session, registration panel, registration)
- Mobile applications and equipment (according to the need/funds)
- Promo videos
- Marketing campaigns
- Investment opportunities (Organizing investors’ panels)
- Disseminating startup opportunities to all incubated startups
To apply, you are kindly requested to fill in the google form with the following link:
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Fadi Kattan – BBI Incubator Manager- email@example.com
Salvatore Guida –Project Manager of “Start Your Business”- firstname.lastname@example.org
*According to the need/funds available