Director of Marketing, Public Relations and Communications
Bethlehem University in the Holy Land, is seeking a very well experienced and highly qualified candidate to serve as The Director of Marketing, Public Relations and Communications. The Director is responsible for leading all efforts to plan, develop and implement the University’s marketing, public relations and communications functions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and/or public relations with demonstrated success.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Public Relations, or any other related field. Master’s degree is advantageous.
- The ability to write and implement proper marketing policies and strategies.
- Ability to develop, execute and adapt plans to achieve short-term and long-term goals.
- Technical skills such as project design and management of marketing and public relations campaign development and delivery; web design; word processing and database management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Creating integrated marketing and public relations plans.
- Knowledge of budget preparation.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Capacity to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain record-keeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate media activities and special events.
Qualified candidates can submit their applications, including 3 professional references,
Deadline 28 May 2021, to: HR@bethlehem.edu
Applications that do not meet the qualifications, competences and lack the three required professional references will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted