The panel aims at providing a landscape overview of what is known about the impact of COVID-19 on university research and international collaboration both globally and regionally and the sort of strategies, support and actions that could be considered to plan the future of research and collaboration in the sector post the pandemic.
The panel will be held on Monday, March 15 2021 from 15:00-16:30
For more information and to register for this event, please follow this link.
The panel aims at:
- Highlighting the short- and long-term consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic on university research and international collaboration
- Examining the sort of support and response strategy required to address the impact of COVID-19 on research activities and outputs
- Sharing examples of how different institutions have been supporting research and collaboration within their specific contexts
- Discussing actionable strategies, alternative models and innovations to plan the future of research and collaboration in light of what we have learnt from the pandemic
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:March 15, 2021
- Start Time:3:00pm
- End Date:March 15, 2021
- End Time:4:30pm