Bethlehem University Journal
About the Journal
Bethlehem University Journal (ISSN 2410-5449) is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal published annually by the Office of the Dean of Research at Bethlehem University. Starting 2019, Bethlehem University Journal (BUJ) will be published twice a year.
BUJ welcomes original articles and publishes special issues on a variety of topics from different disciplines in both Arabic and English. BUJ encourages interdisciplinary research and research methodologies that integrate contributions from multiple disciplines.
BUJ also welcomes book reviews (should not exceed 1500 words) and review essays. Review essays examine a cluster of important books on a particular disciplinary or interdisciplinary topic, offering original and sustained arguments about new research developments and theoretical trends that would be of interest to our diverse readership.
Please, submit your manuscript online at https://ojs.bethlehem.edu/index.php/bu.
Full-text content of BUJ can be accessed on Jstor at the following link:
Please, visit our site at Pluto Journal @ https://www.plutojournals.com/bethlehem-university-journal/
Kindly address all communications to: email@example.com
- Prof.Jamil Khader, Ph.D, Editor in Chief
- Dr. Said Ayyad, Ph.D, Associate Editor for the Humanities.
- Dr. Hashem Shahin, Ph.D., Associate Editor for the Sciences.
- Dr. Hala Rashed Al-Yamani, Ph.D., Associate Editor for Education.
- Mr. Hussam Wahhab, ABD. Associate Editor for Economics and Business Managament.
- Dr. Zein Al-Abideen AWAWdeh, Ph.D., Associate Editor for Arabic Language and Literature.
- Dr. Hazem najjar, Ph.D., Associate Editor for English Language and Literature.
- Dr. Ferdoos Al-Issa, Ph.D., Associate Editor for the Social Sciences.
- Dr. Ahmed Fasfous, the Department of Social Sciences, Bethlehem University.
- Prof. Sari Hanafi, President of the International Sociological Association, Department of Sociology, Anthropology & Media Studies, American University of Beirut.
- Dr. Rami Isaac, Centre for Sustainability, Tourism and Transport, Breda University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands.
- Prof. Nur Masalha, Centre for Palestine Studies, SOAS, University of London.
- Prof. Antonio Puente, 2017 President American Psychological Association, University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA.
- Prof. Mazin Qumsiyeh, Palestine Museum of Natural History and Palestine Institute of Biodiversity and Sustainability, Bethlehem University.
- Prof. Basem Ra’ad, Professor Emeritus at Al-Quds University, Toronto, Canada.
- Prof. Nadera Shalhoub-Kevorkian, Chair in Global Law, Queen Mary University of London.
- Dr. Francois-Xavier Gleyzon, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Central Florida.
Editorial Board Bylaws