It’s our great pleasure to inform you that PGSB has launched its 6th call for
- Student thesis projects BSc, MSc and PhD scholarships
- Faculty exchanges for cooperation projects
- Proposals for research clusters
- Postdoc Stipends within the Returners Program
PGSB is coordinated by Palestine Academy for Science and Technology PALAST and Juelich Research Center FZJ, and funded by the Federal Ministry of Science and Scientific Research BMBF.
For more information about submission procedure and Selection criteria for PGSB collaboration joint research and education program, please visit the Academy website: http://palast.ps/en/news/launch-6th-palestinian-german-science-bridge-pgsb-call
Important dates and information:
- Deadline for submission of BSc, MSc and PhD thesis projects is restricted to the date of 15 May 2021.
- Pre-selection of candidates by Juelich scientists will be notified to PALAST by 30 May 2021.
- Final selection is planned on June 2021 via Videoconference and will be interviewed by Palestinian –German supervisors and advisory committee.
- PhD scholarships are subject to the high preference and will be given to a high quality application already endorsed by Palestinian-German roadmap partners.
- Financial support staff exchange can be submitted continuously and will be evaluated at regular cut-off dates.
- Research cluster can be submitted continuously and will be evaluated at regular cut-off dates.
- Postdoc Stipends within the Returners Program can be submitted continuously and will be evaluated at regular cut-off dates.
Detailed information about application guidelines are available in the call documents at FZJ Website: https://www.fz-juelich.de/ue/DE/Leistungen/Nationale_Internationale_Beziehungen_UE-B/Kooperationen%20und%20Projekte/PGSB/_node.html
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0599671638