The “Arab Science Cooperation to Achieve the UN SDGs” is taking place on 23 September 2021 from 10:00 am to 13:00 pm CEST (UTC+2). This session is organized during the Science Summit of the 76th United Nations General Assembly during 14-30 September 2021. You can find more information about this session in the attached concept document and also on the session website. You can see the list of our distinguished speakers below.
I hereby invite you to register and participate in the session and you be interested to attend more sessions in the event which spans for 2 weeks as mentioned above. Please Register HERE. You can watch a video based introduction on registering and arranging your schedule.
When planning your schedule, please select the session number REF AS24 to be added to your schedule.
Here is the list of our speakers
1. HE. Prof. Amr Ezzat Salama, Secretary General, Association of Arab Universities, Jordan
2. HE Prof. Dia Arafah, Secretary General, Higher Council for Science and Technology, Jordan
3. HE Prof. Omar Al-Jarrah, Vice President, Arab Open University, Kuwait
4. Sarah Jones, Engagement Manager, GÉANT, UK
5. Ola El Zein, Head of Saab Medical Library, American University of Beirut
6. Jauad El Kharraz, Secretary-General, Arab World Association of Young Scientists (ArabWAYS), Qatar
7. Luis Eliécer Cadenas, Executive Director, RedCLARA, Chili
8. Islam Abou El-Magd, Vice President, National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (NARSS), Egypt
9. Boubakar Barry, CEO, West and central Africa Research and education Network, Senegal
10. Andrea Lausi, Scientific Director, SESAME, Jordan
11. Farida Fassi, Professor, Mohammed V University, Morocco
12. Nazar Hassan, Senior Science and Technology Advisor, UNESCO
13. Mohammad Herzallah, Palestinian Neuroscience Initiative, Al-Quds University, Palestine
14. Yousef Torman, Managing Director, Arab States Research and Education Network, Jordan