Ms. Amjaad Musleh
Guest Relations Officer
- Social-Cultural Center, C-213b
- 022741241 ext. 2237
Welcome to Bethlehem University
Thank you for your interest in visiting Bethlehem University; the only Catholic University in the Holy Land. Each year, Bethlehem University draws thousands of guests from all over the world. From touring campus and meeting faculty, to talking candidly with student ambassadors and learning about Bethlehem University. Your visit is certain to be a highlight of your time in the Holy Land.
Student Ambassadors warmly welcome visitors to campus and lead tours, which features, the Chapel of the Divine Child, the Cultural Heritage Center, and academic facilities. Bethlehem University Student Ambassadors are eager to interact with visitors from around the world!
Lunch can be arranged for visiting groups at Bethlehem University’s Institute for Hotel Management and Tourism. Students in this degree-granting program, studying to be leaders in hospitality and tourism, will serve lunch to your group as part of their hand-on training toward their degree program.
We welcome many tour and pilgrim groups each week – thank you for your interest in visiting us to meet our students and faculty and to learn about our university as well as the socio-political situation in which we live and work.
- Usual Visit Days and Times: The University is generally open from 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday and pilgrim group visits are generally held:
o 10:00am – 12:00 Noon: Welcome, 7 minute background movie, discussion with students, tour of the Chapel, Cultural Heritage Center, and other University facilities.
o 11:00am – 1:00pm: Welcome, 7 minute background movie, discussion with students over lunch (prepared and served by our Institute for Hotel Management and Tourism @ $20/person), tour of the Chapel, Cultural Heritage Center, and other University facilities.
- Request Early: We will do our best to accommodate your request for a visit. However, due to the high number of visiting groups, we might not be able to confirm your visit for the specific date and time you request. This is one of the reasons why we strongly encourage you to make your request at least ONE MONTH prior to the preferred date of your visit.
- Information Needed: In order to confirm your request, we need you to complete the Visit Request Form. Generally within 1 day, we can reply to your request.
- Ms. Amjaad Musleh, Guest Relations Officer, will work with you to create an itinerary that matches your group’s interests and schedule.
To schedule a group’s visit, please click the link below
Thank you again for your interest and support for Bethlehem University!