Ms. Gladys Mansour
Event and Facilities Manager
- Social-Cultural Center, C-212
- 022741241 ext. 3241
Why select Bethlehem University as a venue for your event?
Whether you want to host a conference, a workshop, a musical or artistic event, or even an important meeting, we will use our expertise as well as our premises to work with you to produce an event that will have the biggest impact on your audience.
We manage all types of events
- Alumni & Graduation Events
- Video Conferencing
- Networking events
- Business Showcases
- Training Programs
- Drama and theater
Our Services Include:
1-Setting up the venue for the event; this could be one of a variety of possible setups:
- A classroom setup for workshops and brainstorming sessions;
- A conference hall with 100 to 1,000 seats;
- An auditorium setup for plays, drama and dances;
- An amphitheater for a variety of outdoor events with a 2,000 seating facility.
2-Food and beverage and menu planning.
Public Information Session, Dean of Students Office
- 11:00am - 1:00pm (April 15, 2021)
- Brother Joe Hall
Faculty-Staff Meeting for Spring 2020
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Online - Micrsoft Teams
دعوة من أكاديمية فلسطين للعلوم والتكنولوجيا للباحثين المهتمين في فلسطين والاقطار العربية لحضور المحاضرة التفاعلية “النشر العلمي المفتوح؛ آفاق وتحديات” عبر تقنية الانترنت زووم وذلك بالتنظيم والتعاون مع المنصة الفلسطينية لمنظمة المرأة في العلوم (OWSD)…
- 8:30pm -
- https://zoom.us/join Meeting ID: 457 169 288
Ten Bethlehem University students are participating in a project called “From Generation To…
Four Bethlehem University students are participating in a research competition held by Reform…
The Dean of Students Office organized a virtual meeting for the students with…