Ms. Gladys Mansour
Event and Facilities Manager
- Social-Cultural Center, C-212
- 022741241 ext. 3241
Why select Bethlehem University as a venue for your event?
Whether you want to host a conference, a workshop, a musical or artistic event, or even an important meeting, we will use our expertise as well as our premises to work with you to produce an event that will have the biggest impact on your audience.
We manage all types of events
- Alumni & Graduation Events
- Video Conferencing
- Networking events
- Business Showcases
- Training Programs
- Drama and theater
Our Services Include:
1-Setting up the venue for the event; this could be one of a variety of possible setups:
- A classroom setup for workshops and brainstorming sessions;
- A conference hall with 100 to 1,000 seats;
- An auditorium setup for plays, drama and dances;
- An amphitheater for a variety of outdoor events with a 2,000 seating facility.
2-Food and beverage and menu planning.
Prof. Jamil Khder, Dean of Research and the editor-in-chief of the Bethlehem University Journal,…
Brother Regis-Claude Robbe, FSC Bethlehem University mourns the death of Brother Regis-Claude Robbe,…
The Office of the Dean of Students at Bethlehem University held orientation days…