The required steps to complete registration for MCPC Program are as follows:
Step 1: The MCPC application fee is 500 NIS that can be paid in one of the following two methods:
- If the application is accessed online, payment using a credit card can be made. A username and password will be sent by SMS (for local mobile numbers only) and to the applicants’ email upon payment; please follow this link: http://admission.bethlehem.edu/admissioncard
- If the application is obtained from Pal Pay, payment is accepted in cash; Please click here to see a list of places where Pal Pay service is available.
All selling methods will only be available until (29 July 2022).
Step 2: Access the on-line application form and enter all the required information. Do not forget to print out the application after completing it.
Step 3: Submit the printed-out application form along with all required supporting documents to the Registrar’s Office by 29 July 2022.
The required documents are listed below under the ‘Required supporting documents’ section.
Step 4: Once a student is officially accepted, s/he must proceed to the Registrar’s Office for official enrollment
Step 5: TOEIC Test will take place in July 2022. Students who already took an English proficiency test (TOEIC or the TOEFL, IELTS), and earned a high grade will have the TOEIC exam requirement waived.
Step 6: The tuition fee is determined on a per-credit basis. The rate for 2022/2023 is set at 620 NIS per credit hour. In addition, a student has to pay registration fees (220 NIS per semester), IT fees (150 NIS per semester), accident insurance fees (50 NIS per semester), graduation fees (250 NIS per student), library fees (30 NIS per semester) and BU ID fees (25 NIS per student). All payments are to be made at the Arab Bank in Bethlehem in Shekels. Scholarships are not awarded unless funds become available.
Please note that a one credit hour will be added to the fees of the Education placement course.
Step 7: Classes for the Fall Semester will start by the third week of September 2022.
Required supporting documents
- Official Transcripts of previously earned academic Degree(s) stamped by MOHE
- Official Copy of High School Diploma stamped by the Ministry of Education
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 from a faculty member and 1 from the employer.
- A current CV
- Photo Copy from the ID or Passport
- 2 Personal Photos
- A short essay describing the applicant’s motivations and expectations towards the program (max. 200 words in English)
- Receipt of the Application Fee of 500 NIS.
- Official copy of other Degrees or Diplomas (if any);
- Certificates of Foreign Language proficiency (if any);
- Certificates attesting professional skills (if any).
*** Note: All documents submitted along with the application are part of Bethlehem University records and will not be returned to the applicant under any circumstance.