Enrollment Procedures Spring 2023
The required steps to complete registration for MRTS Program are as follows:
Step 1: The MRTS application fee is 500 NIS that can be paid in one of the following two methods:
1- To buy the application online using a credit card, A username and password will be sent by SMS (for local mobile numbers only) and to the applicants’ email upon payment; please follow this link:
2- To buy the application through PalPay, you need to visit any of the providers of this service (Follow the link to get a list of PalPay service providers)
Please note that all selling methods will only be available for the period (January 12th – February 12th, 2023).
Step 2: Access the online application form and enter all the required information. Do not forget to print out the application after completing it. https://admission.bethlehem.edu/newindex.php
Step 3: Submit the printed out application form along with all required supporting documents to the Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism Office by Monday, February 13th, 2023. The required documents are listed below under the ‘Required supporting documents’ section.
Step 4: Once a student is officially accepted, s/he must proceed to the Registrar’s Office for official enrollment.
Step 5: The tuition fee is determined on a per-credit basis. The rate for 2022/2023 is set at 620 NIS per credit hour. In addition, a student has to pay registration fees (220 NIS per semester), IT fees (150 NIS per semester), accident insurance fees (50 NIS per semester), graduation fees (250 NIS per student), library fees (30 NIS per semester) and BU ID fees (25 NIS per student). All payments are to be made at the Arab Bank in Bethlehem in Shekels. Scholarships are not awarded unless funds become available.
Step 6: Classes for the Spring Semester will start by the last week of February 2023.
Required supporting documents
- Official Transcripts of previously earned academic Degree(s) stamped by MOHE
- Official Copy of High School Diploma stamped by the Ministry of Education
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 from a faculty member and 1 from the employer.
- A current CV.
- Photo Copy from the ID or Passport
- 2 Personal Photos
- A short essay describing the applicant’s motivations and expectations towards the program (max. 200 words)
- Receipt of the Application Fee of NIS 500.
– Official copy of other Degrees or Diplomas (if any);
– Certificates of Foreign Language proficiency (if any);
– Certificates attesting professional skills (if any).
*** Note: All documents submitted along with the application are part of Bethlehem University records and will not be returned to the applicant under any circumstance.