About the Project
Bethlehem University now provides vocational training as well as its well-established academic program to support the development of the tourism industry throughout Palestine. Plans are underway to develop the newly acquired Mount David site to give magnificent training facilities for both programs.
Better prepare students and entrepreneurs to build their own, economically sustainable futures.
Give selected clients access to business development and incubation services, while promoting local, public engagement and outreach.
Business/Startup Incubation: The BBI provides incubated businesses with business services and this includes hands-on business services starting with product development and marketing services and reaching to the Financial and legal services needed by any startup. BBI offers also the possibility of further customized and specific business services.
The BBI provides a range of customized services built within a clear work plan / action plan. They include technical and consulting services and capacity building program:
Technical and Consultancy Services
- Business plan
- Developing a company profile; mission, vision, objectives, and values
- Website creation
- Social media channels creation and posts
- Branding material
- Registration and legal services (Taxation session, registration panel, registration)
- Mobile applications and equipment (according to the need/funds)
- Promo videos
- Marketing campaigns
- Investment opportunities (Organizing investors panels)
- Disseminating startup opportunities to all incubated startups
Capacity building program
- Capacity building sessions and trainings
- The Importance of Branding
- Time and Task Management
- Social Media
- Human Resource Management
- Pitching and Presentation Skills
- Customers Service
How does the incubation process operate?
The BBI accepts ideas through official calls for applications where people are invited to apply to the BBI with their ideas using an online application portal provided by the BBI. The BBI may also receive requests for applications during the year (outside the application round period) or startups can be incubated through winning bootcamps or hackathons, business plan competitions, Startup Weekends, and any other startup event.