Job Status: Full-Time
Job Title: Enterprise Information Systems Manager
Starting date: ASAP
Bethlehem University is looking for an accomplished and skilled Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Manager to oversee all information systems development and operations across the University. The EIS Manager is responsible for managing the availability, functionality, and evolution of our enterprise systems to ensure seamless and efficient operations.
The holder of this critical position collaborates across all University departments to understand needs, identify opportunities, and develop solutions to optimize our systems. Job responsibilities include designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and continuously improving existing and new information systems, with the goal of boosting productivity, enhancing efficiency, and enabling innovation.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in successfully managing enterprise systems, excellent technical knowledge, outstanding project and team leadership abilities, and strong communication and analytical skills.
- Possesses a Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field. Alternatively, a Bachelor’s degree in the same fields, supplemented by practical experience, may also be acceptable.
- Holds credible work experience, a minimum of 4 years, in the role of a systems analyst, developer, or tester and management.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience in software development and documentation using modern technologies.
- Experienced in programming languages such as .NET and React.
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, data backup, recovery, security, and integrity.
- Experience in systems and software testing and debugging.
Full-time position, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (evening and weekend flexibility required).
To apply, please download the application form and submit it only by email to email@example.com by 4:00 pm on Sunday, 13 August 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for a face-to-face interview during which the job description will be discussed.