Job Status: Full-Time
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Starting Date: 1 September 2023
Bethlehem University is seeking a skilled Financial Analyst. Reporting directly to the Vice President for Finance and Estates, the position holder monitors the day-to-day operation of the budgeting, expense and revenue transactions in order to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the Office. The daily activities and tasks include identifying inefficiencies or irregularities in the process and working with the Vice President to resolve them and improve the efficiency of the system. Moreover, the financial analyst resolves routine technical problems and matters in accordance with Bethlehem University policies and procedures. The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervises the day-to-day operation of the budgeting, expense and revenue transactions in order to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the Unit.
- Leads each department’s specific and the University’s general budgeting process and monitors its execution.
- Assists the Vice President in preparing financial reports, narrative and illustrative, for the Board of Regents and other meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, a Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of IFRS regulations and financial principles.
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparing budgets, forecasts, and financial reporting.
- Experience generating and communicating financial analysis.
- Knowledge of financial controls and processes.
Full-time position, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (evening and weekend flexibility required).
To apply, please download the application form and submit it only by email to email@example.com by 4:00 pm on Sunday, 13 August 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for a face-to-face interview during which the job description will be discussed; the job description will be sent in advance of the interview.