Job Type: Staff
Starting date: 1 August 2023
Palestine Institute for Biodiversity and Sustainability at Bethlehem University seeks a full time Project Coordinator for a 16-months project funded by the Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund (CEPF). The project is titled “Science Based Conservation of Wetlands in KBAs in Palestine”. The project aims to collect data (including molecular, field, and other data) and generate a management plan for two wetland areas in Palestine. Preference will be given to individuals with experience in areas related to this subject (e.g. biology, management, laboratory and field work) and a track record showing productivity in related jobs.
- Master degree in Developmental Studies, Biology, Environment, Business Management, or relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management.
- Solid understanding and experience in financial and human resource management.
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English (including writing proper reports).
- Excellent communication skills and public relations.
- Valid driving license.
- Previous work experience in areas related to biodiversity and sustainability;
- Experience in fundraising.
Full-time position, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (evening and weekend flexibility required).
To apply, please download the application form and submit it only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm on Monday, 17 July 2023.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.