Our mission is to uphold and strengthen the university’s reputation, image, and values. We strive to raise awareness about Bethlehem University, promote its academic profile, and draw attention to the impact our alumni, faculty, staff, and students have, on local and international levels. MarCom is the custodian of the Bethlehem University Brand and is the resource for campus communication, internally and externally. We also strive to make the experience of our visitors and donors to campus enjoyable, fruitful, and informative especially with regards to how their donations are employed.
In an effort to further promote the mission of Bethlehem University to provide quality teaching, research, and community service, the MarCom works
• To assist Faculties, Departments, Centers, and the Administration with media outreach, visual branding, publications, and website design services.
• To enhance and promote a positive image of Bethlehem University.
• To raise awareness of Bethlehem University’s programs and achievements through publications and media.
• To Create an interactive relationship with our Alumni and increase their engagement with the university.
• To increase the enrolment of students.
• Invite benefactors to campus and keep them updated about the University matters.
The presidents of Palestinian public universities met on campus last week within the…
On Tuesday, 17 January 2023, the senior Physiotherapy students exhibited their adaptive equipment…
The Physiotherapy Clinic of the Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences at Bethlehem…