The Masters in Governance & Administration of the Public Sector program (MGAPS) focuses on upgrading the skills of those employed by the Public Sector in Palestine.
The overall objectives of the program include:
1. Improving accountability;
2. Enhancing transparency in the delivery of public services;
3. Improving the management of public funds;
4. Strengthening the capacity of the PA institutions by growing the number of specialists in public administration;
5. Enhancing the role of ethics in leading decisions in the public sector.
This said, the graduate of this program is expected to have the following qualities:
1. Be able to better communicate orally and in writing;
2. Be able to use new skills to develop and implement public policies;
3. Be able to recognize and accept the complexity of the challenges faced on the job;
4. Be able to treat fellow public servants and citizens with renewed dignity and respect;