Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
- Students should demonstrate the ability to describe the process of pathogenesis, analyze and interpret the results and their underlying etiology.
- The ability to conduct and undertake a graduation project. This may include the undertaking of a research project to enable the student to plan for and write the research proposal; then conduct the research work, collect the data, analyze it, then write up a report/paper/thesis. It is intended to complement the senior seminar course.
- Students should demonstrate the ability to collect and conduct clinical tests at a professional level in order to reach the differential diagnosis.
- Students should demonstrate knowledge of the routine clinical tests that are conducted in medical technology laboratories such as microbiology, immunology, hematology, body fluids, pathology, parasitology, endocrinology, and so on.
- Students should demonstrate their understanding of the principles of quality control and safety measures related to the clinical lab.
- Contribute effectively to the achievement of group goals, objectives, and shared vision.
- Continue their graduate studies locally, regionally, and worldwide as well.
- Get a job of teaching biology and science as school teachers.
- To establish their own clinical laboratory.
- Get employed by certified labs., clinics and hospitals.
- Get a job as a research assistant in the medical and biological fields.
- Work as a salesman for medical kits and products, and equipment.