Students’ Selection Criteria
Students will be sellected following the following criteria:
1. The applicant has an earned first degree from an accredited university.
2. The applicant has a GPA of at least 70 in his first degree.
3. The applicant passes the Test of English for International Communications (TOEIC).
4. The applicant presents two recommendation letters, one from the employer and the second from a teacher during the first degree studies.
5. The applicant passes an interview.
6. The applicant is either working in a Public institution or is interested in the field of Public Administration as demonstrated in the interview as well as in the documents
presented with the application.